Part Time Angling Sales Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking to join an established company. In this role you will make sure that all customer sales are dealt with in a quick, thorough and professional manner. This is a shop floor based role. The majority of your time will be spent dealing with customers face to face.
This position will initially be on a 3 month trial period, after which a permanent position can be offered.
• Must have a keen interest in fishing
• Be punctual and hard working.
• Have a smart, clean appearance.
• Have a polite and helpful manner.
• Be ready to work as part of a team.
• Hold strong literacy skills.
• Be good with numbers.
• Be eligible for work in the UK.
• Be computer literate.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Dealing with customers on the telephone.
• Answering emails from customers.
• Assisting customers in choosing the correct product.
• Updating stock information and placing orders.
• Stocking shelves.
• Keeping the shop clean and presentable
• Advertising and merchandising
Although the work will be shift based, you can expect to usually work 18 hours per week. Hours are subject to change based on business need. You can expect your working hours to increase over-time. This again will be discussed at interview.
To be discussed if successfully chosen for interview.
Fancy a go?
If you think you have what it takes to join our team then please send us a CV and covering letter to email@example.com